A juniors football coach suspected of sexually abusing Canberra children for decades has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
But prosecutors say police are still investigating Stephen James Porter, and officers could lay more charges against the 51-year-old.
The Canberra Times revealed last month that police fear Mr Porter, of Macgregor, might have been committing serious sexual offences against children in the ACT for about 20 years.
Officers have been given the names of a number of alleged victims, but Mr Porter is currently charged only in relation to one boy and the alleged possession of child exploitation material.
He pleaded not guilty last month to maintaining a sexual relationship with the boy and using the internet to provide the boy with pornography.
In the ACT Magistrates Court on Monday morning, Mr Porter pleaded not guilty to three counts of raping the boy and six counts of possessing child exploitation material.
Police allege that Mr Porter used his position as a juniors coach at the Ainslie Football Club to gain access to the boy under the guise of private Australian rules coaching in 2014.
He became close with the boy's family, according to police, who say he would often go to the family's home for dinner, drink too much and spend the night on a trundle bed in the boy's room.
In early 2016, Mr Porter allegedly discussed previous relationships with the boy and told him: "I like you. Don't tell your folks, I'll get in trouble".
Police allege that Mr Porter began sexually offending against the boy that summer, committing offences at his home and at the boy's place "as often as a few times a week over the next four years".
On occasions, the 51-year-old is alleged to have told the boy about using sex toys on other boys he had coached.
"It is estimated that the defendant engaged in sexual intercourse with [the boy] approximately 45 times over the period of three-four years," police say in court documents.
The boy reported Mr Porter's alleged offending in June, telling police that "when the defendant first started having sexual intercourse with him, he was scared, shaking and ashamed".
"However after a certain amount of time, it just became something that happened after training and [the boy] didn't know how to say 'no'," police allege in court documents.
Officers raided Mr Porter's home on June 27 and say they seized several items including sex toys, a USB containing child exploitation material, and several electronic devices.
Upon his arrest, police say Mr Porter told them: "Well, I've had a good life. I've made it to 50. I've done well."
Police allege that this was a reference to his offending finally being exposed.
With Mr Porter having now pleaded not guilty to each of the 11 charges he faces, Magistrate Bernadette Boss on Monday adjourned the matter for 10 weeks.
Mr Porter is due back in court for a committal hearing on October 12.
He is on strict bail, with conditions including that he must not attend the Ainslie Football Club.