The ACT will remain in a public health emergency until at least November to deal with the threat of COVID-19.
Health Minister Rachel Stephen-Smith said the decision had been made based on advice from ACT chief health officer Kerryn Coleman.
It will continue to give Dr Coleman sweeping powers to do what she sees fit to protect Canberrans and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
"It has been more than five weeks since the last COVID-19 case was recorded in the ACT, and three weeks since we have had an active case," Ms Stephen-Smith said.
"Our testing numbers consistently remain high, with more than 67,000 negative tests now conducted since the start of the pandemic.
"While we are in a good position in the ACT, it is likely there will be further outbreaks in Australia in the coming weeks and months.
"We need to remain vigilant as we closely monitor the situation across the country and manage the risks these outbreaks present to the ACT."
The public health emergency has been extended for a further 90 days, effective until November 19.
It was first declared in the ACT on March 16, and has been extended a number of times.
Ms Stephen-Smith said the recovery plan was focused on minimising the risk as restrictions are eased.
"There are no immediate plans to ease restrictions further at this time, but we will plan for future easing of restrictions when the situation supports that," she said.
"We are continuing to ask Canberrans to maintain the behaviours we have all learnt over the past months - keep your physical distance, practise good hand hygiene and stay at home if you are unwell and get tested for any COVID-19 symptoms.
"It is in everyone's interest to keep our city free of COVID-19 to the greatest possible extent and to prevent community transmission so that we can maintain our path to recovery and protect our most vulnerable community members."