Story sponsored by Boost Promo Products.
So, how do you want to make an impact when promoting your business? One of the most effective ways to achieve that is through customizing your products. Read on to learn more.
What Are Customized Products?
Customized products are also known as promotional items, uniquely created with your brand incorporated into the design, such as your company logo printed on the packaging, to attract more people to buy your products or avail of your services. With customized products, you can create a longer-lasting impact on your target audience because they are fun, functional, and memorable, which greatly help in raising brand awareness.
When sourcing customized or promotional products, there are reliable suppliers you can choose from, such as Boost Promo Products Pty Ltd. Make sure to deal with one that can provide high-quality promotional products within your budget to help promote your brand.
Here are some examples of customized products:
- Office Items: Pens, file folders, and coffee mugs.
- School Items: Lanyards, notebooks, and bags.
- Corporate Event Items: Conference compendium folders, card holders, and keychain giveaways.
- Others: Promo bags, key rings, screen printed clothing, and environmentally friendly recycled items
Now that you have an idea of what customized products are, it's time to learn how to customize your products to help promote your brand. Here's how you can go about it:
Create An Impressive Brand Logo Design
The first step to customizing products is creating your logo design. If you don't have a knack for designing logos or it's your first time, consulting a professional is a good idea. But, what makes a great brand logo? Here are the qualities you must achieve:
- Easy to understand
- Highly visible font, but not too crowded
- Appealing yet professional look
Print Your Advertising Message
Take a look at some helpful tips when printing your advertising message on promotional items:
- Don't Make The Print Too Big: Print your advertising message just big enough for it to be seen. Printing your advertising message too big may lose the interest of the consumer to use or wear the promotional item, like T-shirt, leaving an impression of making the person a free, walking advertiser.
- Keep Your Message Short And Sweet: Make your brand stand out by being straightforward with your message, but without appearing too advertorial.
- Use The Right Font And Colour: Make the message clear enough to be read and understood by others using the right combination of font and colour, including the right background colour. For instance, you can design a sweatshirt with a Montserrat font (black or white) in front of a solid, primary colour background.
Customize Your Product Packaging
Online shoppers are used to seeing the same product packaging over and over again. So, why not make a difference and stand out? You can add value to the products purchased by your customers by customizing their packaging, which is an effective branding strategy.
Here are some customized items you can use for your business:
- Customized Tape: Instead of using plain packing tape, you can invest in customized tape when packing all orders for shipping. The customized tape should have your company logo printed on it, setting your brand apart from others. It creates an impression of greater authority and professionalism.
- Customized Boxes: Instead of using plain shipping boxes, invest in customized boxes, with your brand logo printed on them, which is a great way to leave a mark on your customers.
The first step to customizing products is to create a great brand logo design. You can customize products to promote your brand by printing your company logo or advertising message on your merchandise. Also, you can print your brand logo on packaging materials, like tapes and boxes, to leave a great impression in the minds of your customers.