The capital recorded an additional 19 cases on Monday.
A host of new exposure sites were announced overnight, with supermarkets, gyms and pubs all on the growing list of areas of concern.
- ACT government to adjust restrictions after lockdown extension
- 27 new exposure sites identified
- Everything you need to know about the ACT's lockdown extension
- Rapid testing needed for ACT aged care outbreak, experts say
- How you can help friends and neighbours stuck in isolation
- 'Not the time' for Parliament to sit: Barr
- Building site hit with six infringements after lockdown breaches
- Covid casual contact accused of 'flagrant disregard' for orders after refusing test
The live blog appears below this article, and sometimes takes a moment to appear.
Our coverage of the health and safety aspects of this outbreak of COVID-19 in the ACT and the lockdown is free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support. You can also sign up for our newsletters for regular updates.