An early childhood centre has been listed as a close-contact COVID-19 exposure site in Canberra. Two rooms at the Narrabundah Early Childhood School were potentially exposed to the virus for four days.
The construction site at Campbell Primary School has also been listed as a close contact site on Friday, October 15 between 10.25am and 11.20am, and on Saturday, October 16 from 6.30am to 12.30pm. It has also been listed as a casual contact site across five days.
St Mary MacKillop College was also visited by a COVID-19 positive person, but has not been listed as an exposure site.
The way exposure sites are reported has changed since Friday, October 15. There has been a shift away from trying to determine the movements of each positive case, to instead focusing on locations where transmission is most likely.
There are no new exposure sites listed in the NSW postcodes people in the ACT are approved to travel to.
Campbell Primary School (Construction Site only).
- 16/10/2021 - Saturday, 6:30am to 12:30pm Close
- 15/10/2021 - Friday, 10.25am to 11.20am Close
- 14/10/2021 - Thursday, 6:30am to 5:30pm Casual
- 13/10/2021 - Wednesday, 6:30am to 5:30pm Casual
- 12/10/2021 - Tuesday, 6:30am to 5:30pm Casual
- 11/10/2021 - Monday, 6:30am to 5:30pm Casual
- 08/10/2021 - Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm Casual
Kingston Foreshore Medical Centre. 13/10/21 - Wednesday, 10.25am to 11.20am. Casual.
Narrabundah Early Childhood School (Grass Parrot Room and Kangaroo Room only).
- 14/10/2021 - Thursday, 9:00am to 3:30pm Close
- 13/10/2021 - Wednesday, 9:00am to 3:30pm Close
- 12/10/2021 - Tuesday, 9:00am to 3:30pm Close
- 11/10/2021 - Monday, 9:00am to 3:30pm Close
There are no new exposure sites in approved NSW postcodes.
MORE COVID-19 NEWS:
Our coverage of the health and safety aspects of this outbreak of COVID-19 in the ACT and the lockdown is free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support. You can also sign up for our newsletters for regular updates.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: