Three in Canberra hospitals after eating poisonous mushrooms, prompting death cap mushroom warning

Jasper Lindell
By Jasper Lindell
Updated November 19 2021 - 6:14am, first published 1:36am
Health authorities are investigating whether three people ate death cap mushrooms before presenting to hospital in the ACT. Picture: Marina Neil

Three people presented to ACT hospitals this week after ingesting poisonous mushrooms, prompting health authorities to warn people against eating wild mushrooms.

Advertisement

Ad
Jasper Lindell

Jasper Lindell

Assembly Reporter

Jasper Lindell joined the Times in 2018. He is a Legislative Assembly reporter, covering ACT politics and government. He also writes about development, heritage, local history, literature and the arts, as well as contributing to the Times' Panorama magazine on Saturdays. He was previously a Sunday Canberra Times reporter.

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.