New COVID cases are still springing up across the territory with 19 new infections announced today.
There was also a new case linked to a Canberra school with St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary exposed for two days last week.
While new exposure sites continue to pop up, the recent listing of a number of Canberra nightclubs has prompted a surge in COVID test numbers.
The live blog appears below this article, and sometimes takes a moment to appear.
- Primary school listed as COVID exposure site
- ACT records 11 new cases, as jab rate hits 97.2%
- Five Coalition senators cross the floor over One Nation anti-vaccine mandate bill
- 'We were jumping around': Tears turn to joy as school formal crisis averted
- ACT considers check-in changes as NSW flags relaxation
- Decision to drop ACT rapid antigen testing plans 'disappointing'
- Vic MP reveals daughter attacked, suggests link to pandemic bill
- 'You cannot segregate': Dutton, PM accused of undermining vaccine rollout
Our coverage of the health and safety aspects of this outbreak of COVID-19 in the ACT is free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support. You can also sign up for our newsletters for regular updates.