French girl electrocuted by phone in bath

Updated December 4 2021 - 11:41am, first published 11:38am
A French girl received a fatal electric shock when her phone fell into her bath, while charging.

A 13-year-old girl in France has suffered a fatal electric shock while taking a bath, when her mobile phone, which was plugged in to charge, fell into the water.

Advertisement

Ad

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.