Child hospitalised after consuming death cap mushroom

Updated April 27 2022 - 9:47pm, first published 9:00am
A child was admitted to hospital on Tuesday after consuming a death cap mushroom. Picture: Marina Neil

A child was hospitalised on Tuesday after eating a poisonous mushroom, just a month after a similar incident.

Advertisement

Ad

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.