MAJOR PARTY PLEDGES
* Create 1.3 million additional jobs over the next five years, including 450,000 in regional Australia
* Net-zero emissions by 2050 and a 26-to-28 per cent greenhouse gas emissions cut by 2030
* Provide $12 billion in tax relief and ensure taxes do not exceed 23.9 per cent of the economy
* Allow first home buyers to use 40 per cent of their superannuation (capped at $50,000) to buy a house, and expand the superannuation contribution scheme for people who are downsizing a primary residence to free up housing stock
* Create jobs in the technology sector to make Australia a top-10 data and digital economy by 2030
* Improve safety for children using social media by talking to companies about safety controls
* Introduce round-the-clock nurses in aged care facilities by 2025
* An extra 50,000 older Australians will get access to the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
* Invest $428 million to upgrade four defence force air bases by 2024.
* Improve aged care, with registered nurses on-site 24 hours a day, more carers, a pay rise for workers and better food for residents
* Reduce childcare costs
* Support a minimum wage rise to keep pace with increasing inflation levels, and to lift productivity and close the gap on wages
* Net-zero emissions by 2050 and a 43 per cent greenhouse gas emissions cut by 2030 while driving investment in renewable energy and creating 604,000 new jobs by 2030
* Implement the Uluru Statement from the Heart in full and deliver a constitutionally enshrined Voice to Parliament
* Establish a national anti-corruption commission
* Promote women's economic opportunity and make gender pay equity an objective of the Fair Work Act
* Bolster relations with Pacific nations in the wake of the Solomon Islands signing a security pact with China
* Housing Australia Future Fund and Help to Buy scheme involving an equity contribution from the government for up to 10,000 aspiring homeowners a year on low and middle incomes
* A royal commission into Centrelink 'robodebt'.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.