About 60,000 people in NSW remain impacted by the week-long rain that has caused widespread flooding around Sydney as the low-pressure system moves north, impacting the Hunter, Central Coast and Mid-North Coast.
EVACUATION ORDERS IN PLACE FOR PARTS OF:
* Bulahdelah, Tuncurry, Combo, Whittingham, Scotts Flat, Glenridding, Dunolly, Central Macdonald, Lower Macdonald, Upper Macdonald, St Albans, Wrights Creek, Webbs Creek, Bulga, Broke, Wollombi, Tuggerah, Budgewoi Lakes, Shanes Park, Pitt Town, Pitt Town Bottoms, McGraths Hill, Mulgrave, Vineyard, Lower Portland, Wisemans Ferry, Richards, Wilberforce, Cattai, Sackville, Londonderry, Ebenezer, Riverstone, Agnes Banks, South Maroota, Yarramundi, Leets Vale, Cumberland Reach, Oakville, North Richmond, Freemans Reach, Bligh Park, Richmond Lowlands, Angus, Cornwallis, Gronos Point.
EVACUATION WARNINGS IN PLACE FOR PARTS OF:
* Croki, Coopernook, Forster Keys, Millers Forest, Duckenfield, Colo, Mooney Mooney Dam, Schofields, Windsor Downs, Marsden Park, Melonba, Clarendon, South Windsor, Castlereagh.
MAJOR FLOODING OCCURRING ALONG:
* Hunter River at Singleton (13.55m, steady)
* Hawkesbury River at North Richmond (10.5m, falling)
* Wollombi Brook at Bulga (8.33m, falling)
* Tuggerah Lake at Long Jetty (1.64m, steady).
MODERATE FLOODING OCCURRING ALONG:
* Hawkesbury River at Windsor (10.77m, falling), at Sackville (8.43m, falling) and at Wisemans Ferry (3.97m, falling)
* Colo River at Upper Colo (9.06m, falling)
* Wollombi Brook at Wollombi (10.32m, falling)
* Paterson River at Paterson (7.74m, falling)
* Hunter River at Maitland (9.81m, falling)
* Manning River at Wingham (9.11m, falling), and at Taree (3.06m, rising).
RESIDENTS CAN RETURN WITH CAUTION TO PARTS OF:
* North Macksville, Singleton, Camden, Cut Hill, Cobbitty, Bents Basin, Wallacia, Elderslie, Windsor, Jamisontown, Leonay, Mulgoa, Penrith, Cranebrook, Regentville, Emu Heights, Emu Plains, Peach Tree Creek, Lansvale, Warwick Farm, Georges Hall, Moorebank, East Hills, Chipping Norton, Picnic Point, Pleasure Point, Bonnet Bay, Woronora, Sandy Point, Lake Illawarra, St Georges Basin, Sussex Inlet, Plough and Harrow Dam near Abbotsbury, and Cecil Hills.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.