Backpackers near miss as e-bike battery explodes in Sydney hotel fire

Anna McGuinness
October 4 2023 - 2:56pm

Two backpackers have narrowly escaped serious injury after a fireball exploded from their hostel room in Sydney.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area
Anna McGuinness

Anna McGuinness

Breaking News National Journalist

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.