A family is in hospital after an incorrectly installed pool heater flue leaked carbon monoxide and gave them CO poisoning.
- by Christine McGinn
All occupants are safe and accounted for.
- by Han Nguyen
"It was devastating. You can see the hills are totally scorched."
- by Broede Carmody
The blaze is believed to have happened between 9am and 10.10am on November 9, when the woman set an item on fire inside the house.
- by staff writers
It's the second fire at the building in less than a month.
The industrial arts block of a high school in Wollongong has been destroyed after it was engulfed by a suspicious fire early on Saturday morning.
- by Lucy Cormack
Firefighters are battling a bushfire at Paddys River near Stromlo.
Police allegedly found quantities of chemicals, as well as a notebook with the chemical formula for the drug MDMA, after they were called to the campus on Tuesday night.
- by Dan Jervis-Bardy & Sherryn Groch