She broke her leg while climbing down a ladder after smoking a cigarette on the rooftop.
- by Jocelyn Garcia
WorkSafe Victoria will investigate the death of 19-year-old man who was working on the roof of a Plumpton property on Tuesday night.
Council worker Michael Hannan had skin cancers on his ear and face - but was one of the lucky ones.
- by Rachel Clun
Both cars were unoccupied at the time of the collapse, but four employees were working close by.
- by Hannah Barry
Unions ACT secretary Alex White says more than 3000 Canberrans are injured at work each year.
- by Dan Jervis-Bardy
"The boys' club remains in full force at CBS," Dushku wrote in an essay published on Thursday.
- by Elahe Izadi
The number of female staff who endured this sexually toxic environment suggests those at the top of the CBS hierarchy were asleep.
- by Elizabeth Knight
The country's biggest union and the peak employer group are pleading with Australians to be nicer to retail workers over Christmas.
- by Anna Patty
We'll never move past the asbestos debacle until all the houses are demolished, but spare a thought for those who find letting go unbearable.
- by The Canberra Times
Expert's recommendations to scrap the ACT government's reporting portal and review staffing levels have not been followed.
- by Sherryn Groch