Townsville students sleep in dining room after accomodation blaze

By Toby Crockford
Updated April 4 2019 - 4:47pm, first published 4:46pm

More than 200 Townsville university students displaced by an early morning blaze slept in the dining room or in other students' rooms after a fire broke out in an accommodation room.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.