Rugby Australia's University Sevens Series will go down to the wire when 10 sides collide in Canberra in a fortnight.
The University of Canberra will enter the final leg of the tournament in fourth on the overall ladder as they continue their climb up the rankings.
Canberra dropped the bronze medal game in a 17-14 defeat at the hands of Griffith University in the third round of the series in Adelaide on Sunday.
The University of Sydney defeated the University of Queensland 19-5 at Graduates Oval in Adelaide to win the third round.
A chance to play on home soil will give Canberra extra motivation in search of a breakthrough gold medal playoff.
UNIVERSITY SEVENS SERIES LADDER
1. University of Queensland, 56 points
2. Griffith University, 50 points
3. Sydney University, 50 points
4. University of Canberra, 38 points
5. University of Technology Sydney, 36 points
6. University of Adelaide, 36 points
7. Bond University, 22 points
8. University of Melbourne, 18 points
9. University of Western Australia, 14 points
10. University of New England, 10 points