VICTORIA'S COVID-19 NUMBERS FOR SEPTEMBER 6
* 63 new cases, overall increase of 59 as four previous cases were reclassified.
* Of the new cases, 14 linked to outbreaks or complex cases, 49 under investigation.
* 5 more deaths, including two that occurred prior to Saturday, taking the state's virus toll to 666 and the national figure to 753.
* Victims are a woman in her 80s, three women in their 90s and one woman in her 100s.
* All of the deaths linked to age care.
* 1872 active cases in Victoria, including 98 in regional areas.
* 4379 "mystery" cases, an increase of one.
* 283 people with COVID-19 in Victorian hospitals, including 19 in intensive care and 16 on ventilators.
* 261 active cases among healthcare workers.
* 23 active cases in disability care, including 14 staff.
* 916 actives cases are linked to aged care facilities.
* Total of 2,390,450 tests conducted, an increase of 18,338 in the past 24 hours.
OUTBREAKS OF NOTE:
* 20 active cases linked to Frankston Hospital
* 16 active cases linked to Vawdrey Australia Truck Manufacturer
* 15 active cases linked to Bulla Dairy Foods in Colac
* 12 active cases linked to JBS Brookyln
* 11 active cases linked to the Royal Melbourne Hospital Royal Park campus.
* Stage four across metropolitan Melbourne, including an 8pm-5am curfew, 5km travel limit, one-hour outdoor exercise limit, widespread workforce shutdowns, in place until September 13.
* From September 14, the nightly curfew will start an hour later at 9pm and run until 5am. People who live alone will be able to nominate a friend or family member who can visit them and two hours of daily exercise will be allowed.
* Stage three for regional Victoria runs until September 13.
* A total of 387 fines handed to individuals for breaches
* Includes 36 for failing to wear a face mask when outside the some and 48 for curfew breaches
Australian Associated Press