AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 45,076,482 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Wednesday, including 346,349 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 27,288,929 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of 253,020 on the previous 24 hours.
* A total of 17,787,553 vaccines have been administered by state and territory facilities, with an increase of 93,329 in the past 24 hours.
* 94.9 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 92.3 per cent are double vaccinated.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 150,352 new cases: 37,169 in Victoria, 91,928 in NSW (includes 61,387 rapid antigen tests since January 1), 14,914 in Queensland, 3669 in South Australia, 1100 in Tasmania, 1020 in the ACT, 550 in the Northern Territory, and two in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 2522 (+57): Victoria 1639 (+25), NSW 799 (+22), Queensland 17 (+6), South Australia 30 (+4), WA nine, ACT 16, Tasmania 13, and the NT one. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 315,390,400
* Deaths: at least 5,510,300
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 9,532,535,900.
Data current as at 1730 AEDT on January 13, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.