A mum's warning to save her daughter amid vaping crackdown.

Kate Cox
Updated May 2 2023 - 12:10pm, first published 10:30am

Claudine Watson-Kyme was shocked to discover her 15 year-old daughter Sophie was vaping regularly. Even more shocking, that she required hospitalisation for a severe asthma episode exacerbated (and potentially induced) by her use of disposable vapes, also known as e-cigarettes.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
Kate Cox

Kate Cox

Head of Content

Kate Cox is Head of Content and Head of Travel for ACM. She loves asking questions and telling stories and has been a journalist and editor for more than two decades.

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.