The ACT has gone five weeks without reporting a new case of COVID-19.
More than 63,500 tests have been conducted to date, including 844 in the past 24 hours.
There have been 113 cases in the ACT. Three people have died and 110 people have recovered.
ACT Health has reiterated calls for Canberrans to avoid unnecessary travel to greater Sydney and Newcastle.
"Canberrans are also encouraged not to invite friends and family from greater Sydney and Newcastle to the ACT at this time," an ACT Health spokesperson said.
Meanwhile, any Canberrans who attended Wildginger Restaurant in Huskisson on Saturday, August 8 between 7.45pm and 10.30pm should quarantine and get tests for COVID-19.
The South Coast venue closed earlier this week after two customers from Sydney tested positive.
ACT Health said any residents who attended in this period must quarantine until August 23 regardless of their test result.
ACT Health is in contact with NSW Health to monitor if any visitors were from the ACT.
ACT residents who were in attendance during this time have been asked to contact ACT Health via the COVID-19 Helpline on (02) 6207 7244.