Welcome to the final day of Senate estimates 2020. It's been a thrilling ride so far and surely we'll end with a bang.
Yesterday, we saw the Social Services minister grilled over whether the increased JobSeeker payment would continue next year. We still don't know.
We also learned more details about the very troubling searches that were conducted on Australian women at a Qatari airport after a newborn baby was abandoned in a bathroom.
Today, there's going to be questioning of officials from the National Disability Insurance Agency and more from the Foreign Affairs Department
- Veterans' Affairs reliant on contractors as growing demand increases wait times
- Defence admits $3.8b helicopter fleet has major door flaw
- Sports rorts make-up grants missing from budget
- ASD axed official history over creative differences
- Archives to spend $3m saving at-risk recordings
- As it happened: Senate estimates hearings yesterday
The blog will appear below here, but above the image below. It sometimes takes a moment to show.