The ACT has recorded 15 new cases of COVID-19 in the 24 hours up to 8pm on Friday.
Two of the new cases were in quarantine for their entire infectious period, seven spent some time in the community.
Seven of the new cases have been linked to known outbreaks or infections.
There are now eight people in hospitals in Canberra, including one in the ICU. The youngest person in hospital is 12 years-old and the eldest is in their eighties.
More than 80 per cent of Canberra residents aged 16 and over had received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine. More than 55 per cent of that age bracket are fully vaccinated.
Chief Minister Andrew Barr said he met with national cabinet on Friday to discuss what appeared to be a reduction of the ACT's allocated Pfizer supply for October.
Mr Barr said Prime Minister Scott Morrison had noted his concerns and conversations were under way directly with the Commonwealth's health office.
"We've had some initial assurance there was no intention to reduce the vaccine supply for October and we hope to get further clarification on the week-by-week supply schedule of Pfizer over the course of this weekend," Mr Barr said.
It was also announced on Saturday that ACT police had issued 43 directions to unauthorised travellers to leave the capital, as part of its crackdown this week.
MORE COVID-19 NEWS:
The 15 new cases follow a day of 30 cases, the equal second-highest number reported during this outbreak.
NSW reported 1331 new locally-acquired cases of the virus on Saturday and six deaths from COVID-19.
ACT health authorities reported a worrying number of locations had been added as exposure sites this week, including several buildings at the Australian National University campus and the Australian government's Department of Education Skills and Employment building.
Chief health officer Dr Kerryn Coleman said despite 30 new cases of coronavirus reported on Friday, the number was not outside projections.
"This is not an ordinary number day, but it's certainly not necessarily an indication that our trending is going up at this point in time," Dr Coleman said.
More to come.
Our coverage of the health and safety aspects of this outbreak of COVID-19 in the ACT and the lockdown is free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support. You can also sign up for our newsletters for regular updates.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: