Convention centre evacuated after small fire caused by battery

By Elliot Williams
March 16 2019 - 5:00pm

The National Convention Centre was evacuated on Saturday afternoon after a lithium battery caught fire.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.