House fire in Burra blamed on soot build up in chimney

By Henry Belot
Updated April 23 2018 - 8:16pm, first published August 25 2014 - 10:55am

A home in Burra was engulfed in flames when residual soot inside a chimney caught fire causing an estimated $200,000 of damage to the property on Saturday night.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.