Clothing and furniture too close to a bar heater sparked a house fire in Gilmore

PB
Updated June 3 2019 - 6:18pm, first published 5:54pm

Clothing and furniture too close to a bar heater sparked a house fire in Gilmore on Sunday night, prompting ACT firefighters to again remind warn Canberra residents of this high risk during the winter months.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
PB

Peter Brewer

Reporter

Telling the truth and holding agencies accountable must matter to us all. It's also important to tell the story well, and factually. Contact me at peter.brewer@canberratimes.com.au

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.