Several supermarkets and bus route have been added to the list of COVID-19 exposure locations in the ACT on Saturday.
ALDI Kippax was a casual exposure location on Wednesday September 8 between 5.20pm and 6.20pm.
Woolworths Conder is a casual exposure site from Wednesday 8 September, from 3.50pm to 5pm.
In Mawson, the Cedars of Lebanon supermarket at Southlands Centre was a casual exposure site on Wednesday 8 September, 2pm to 3.10pm.
Woolworths Metro in Franklin was a casual exposure site on Saturday, September 4 from 2.20pm to 3.20pm.
Woolworths at Charnwood has been listed as a casual exposure location on Tuesday, August 31 from 11.50am to 1pm.
Several new bus routes have been listed as casual exposure locations:
- Bus Route 5 from Laynon Shops to City Interchange on Wednesday, September 8 from 8.19am to 9.20pm.
- Bus Route 2 from Wentworth Avenue, Fyshwick, to Canberra Outlet Centre on Friday, August 27 from 10.19am to 10.26am.
- Bus Route 2 from Canberra Outlet Centre to Wentworth Avenue, Fyshwick on Friday, August 27 from 1.28pm to 1.34pm.
People who have visited a casual contact location at the listed times need to fill in an ACT contact declaration form and immediately quarantine.
Casual contacts should get tested as soon as possible.
People who were at the casual contact site less than four days ago will need two tests, one as soon as possible and a second on day five after being at the location.
People who were at the casual contact site four or more days ago only need one test.
READ MORE COVID-19 NEWS:
- Detainee at Canberra's AMC prison tests positive for COVID-19
- ACT records 15 new cases of COVID-19 as Canberra approaches one month of lockdown
- NSW records 1599 new cases of COVID-19, eight deaths as vaccination rate hits 44.5%
- Want to avoid supermarket exposure sites in Canberra? It could be worth calculating it
A number of sites have been listed as "monitor for symptoms":
- Woolworths Wanniassa, Thursday, September 9, 8.10am to 9am and Tuesday, September 7, 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- Elixir Cafe, Parkes, Thursday September 9, 1pm to 1.40pm
- Kippax Fair Shopping Centre, Wednesday, September 8, 5.10pm to 6.20pm
- The Reject Shop Kippax Fair, Wednesday, September 8, 5.10pm to 6pm
- IGA Banks, Wednesday, September 8, 8.10am to 8.50pm
- ALDI Kippax, Wednesday, September 8, 4.20pm to 5pm
- Chemist Warehouse Belconnen Markets, Wednesday, September 8, 3.30pm to 4.15pm
- SPAR Express Ngunnawal, Tuesday, September 7, 7.50pm to 9pm
- CG's Tobbaconist & Gifts, September 7, 10.50am to 11 am and 2.10pm to 3.10pm
- Woolworths Charnwood, Saturday, September 4, 2.40pm to 3.30pm
- Woolworths Dunlop, Saturday, September 4, 3.10pm to 4pm
- 7-Eleven Braddon, Thursday, September 2, 11.20am to 12.10pm
- Mechanical Care Belconnen, Thursday, September 2, 8am to 8.45am
- BWS Dunlop, Wednesday, September 1, 11.30am to 1pm
- Shop Rite Griffith, Friday, August 27, 6.30pm to 7pm
People who have visited these sites should monitor their health for symptoms of COVID-19 and only get a test if symptoms develop.
Common COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste and runny or blocked nose.
Our coverage of the health and safety aspects of this outbreak of COVID-19 in the ACT and the lockdown is free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support. You can also sign up for our newsletters for regular updates.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: