Kitchen fire in a massage parlour

By Ben Westcott
Updated April 23 2018 - 10:31pm, first published April 23 2014 - 7:04pm

A small kitchen fire in a Fyshwick massage parlour on Wednesday night has been extinguished.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.