"You all saw it," Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart said.
There is no doubt as to what he is referring to. That decision. The call that inadvertently swung the biggest game on the NRL calendar in the Sydney Roosters' favour.
But what else did we see at Sydney Olympic Park on Sunday night, barring the hearts of thousands of Canberrans being broken?
Have we seen the last of Leipana? Has Raiders halfback Aidan Sezer pulled on a lime green jersey for the final time?
Sezer's future at the club has been dogged by uncertainty for months after the club signed English Test halfback George Williams.
He has refused to give anything away since the signing was announced, adamant he had a job to do this season. But now that job is done. It finished in a heartbreaking grand final loss.
Sezer's contract with the Raiders runs until the end of the 2020 season - but will he be content to battle for a first grade start?
MORE GRAND FINAL NEWS
Then there is Canberra winger Jordan Rapana who has been strongly linked with a move to Japanese rugby.
His inside man Joey Leilua is exploring his options for next season with the club battling to accommodate the strike centre in the midst of a salary cap squeeze.
The Raiders are adamant they are building something special - Jarrod Croker and Sia Soliola both said it in the aftermath of the defeat.
But as Leilua said during grand final week - "there's going to be a lot of changes".
AT A GLANCE
NRL grand final: SYDNEY ROOSTERS 14 (Sam Verrills, James Tedesco tries; Latrell Mitchell 3 goals) bt CANBERRA RAIDERS 8 (Jack Wighton try; Jarrod Croker 2 goals) at Sydney Olympic Park. Crowd: 82,922.
- Referee bungle costs Raiders drought-breaking premiership
- 'The worst moment' of Wighton's life
- How a forgettable howler decided an unforgettable game
- Anger and applause: how fans reacted to loss
- Roosters trainer gets in way of play, and Roosters get advantage
- The NRL grand final in pictures
- Pride of the city: Heartbroken Raiders just starting their journey
- Green Army stand behind fallen Canberra Raiders
- What they said after the grand final: 'Numb' Raiders left heartbroken
- Gracious Raiders bite tongues over NRL refereeing controversy