Budget estimates hearings are underway in the Senate, and as well as once again all eyes are on the behaviour of some political staffers.
Defence estimates was hit with a bombshell yesterday, when Eric Abetz was accused of making disparaging comments about two women. He categorically denies the allegations.
There is also talk of an upcoming reshuffle, possibly as early as Friday, with Christian Porter and Linda Reynolds moved to new roles or even the backbench.
Up in estimates hearings today are Social Services, Treasury, Education, Skills and Employment, and Foreign Affairs and Trade. You can find a full list of hearings here.
- 'That is our failure': DFAT admits it did not consult minister on Myanmar statement
- 'Tremendous support': Morrison says leadership is 'absolutely' safe
- Prime Minister contemplates political future of Christian Porter
- APH staff call for change, 'safe working environment'
- RBA at one with Treasury on JobKeeper end
- Tensions over union meeting for parliament staff
We'll be bringing you all the updates from the hearings in our live blog. It appears just below this sentence, but can sometimes take a moment to appear.
- Morrison apologises for airing press gallery incident without permission
- Morrison has revealed himself as the playground bully
- Government report into minister's office bullying allegations blocked
- It has become very clear our contrite PM still does not 'get it'
- Education secretary's role extended for another two years
- Ex-Lib MP's Fair Work posting under fire
- Govt criticised for delays to tougher privacy penalties for social media firms
- 'It will be difficult': Concerns over growing FOI caseload for watchdog
- 'Poor outcomes': Department's labour hire use lets down veterans, says union
- Scott Morrison is wrong on investigation claims: News Corp