Young child presents to ACT hospital after eating death cap mushroom: ACT Health

Jasper Lindell
By Jasper Lindell
Updated March 19 2022 - 7:02am, first published 3:55am
A death cap mushroom, pictured growing in suburban Canberra in 2012. Picture: Marina Neil

A young child presented to a Canberra emergency department on Friday after eating a death cap mushroom, health authorities said.

Advertisement

Ad
Jasper Lindell

Jasper Lindell

Assembly Reporter

Jasper Lindell joined the Times in 2018. He is a Legislative Assembly reporter, covering ACT politics and government. He also writes about development, heritage, local history, literature and the arts, as well as contributing to the Times' Panorama magazine on Saturdays. He was previously a Sunday Canberra Times reporter.

Get the latest Canberra news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.